Thursday, June 24, 2010

I LOATHE Cleaning...My Very Own "Neverending Story"!

Good morning! What a busy week it's been in the Pelayo household. And still SO much to do!!!! I've been in a MUCH needed cleaning mode, and yesterday I got the grand idea to clean out all the kitchen cabinets, even though I have many more actual rooms to clean. It's been a LONG time since I've done that, and I almost wish I hadn't because it's been quite a project...although I KNOW in the long run it needed to be done. Sadly, the only two rooms in the house that are completely finished are my 2 daughters' rooms, but I got some new motivation to clean the guest room now because it's going to be Sophia's (the 2 year old's) "big girl" room and my momma just bought her new bedding. Check it out here.
So here's my major dilemma...Goodwill or yard sale? Is it better to have $$$ in your hand, or donate to a good cause and write off (on your taxes) probably 4 times the amount you'd make off a yard sale?? To yard sale or Goodwill, that is the question....hmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. We always first attempt a yard sale. You never know if things will sell or not. We did a group yard sale last year, had some really great items, but must have picked a bad day or something because we made like $8. Then we packed up the car and headed to Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete